Well This Looks Like Fun!

What's more fun than waking up early knowing that your daily agenda includes sorting through and packing your most {necessary} 100 lbs. of belongings?!?

Waking up to an email with reassuring me that I will have transportation home from the airport on Sunday even if my plane is delayed because of the typhoon. EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?!

Yes, I was anticipating "different" weather in Taiwan....I was not expecting a typhoon to greet me at Taiwan's doorstep though! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that this storm passes with little effects to my travels or to the people currently in Taiwan.

Check this guy out!
Check this guy out!




"Earth's Most Powerful Storm of the Year Roars Across the Pacific"
"Earth's Most Powerful Storm of the Year Roars Across the Pacific"

Man they even put friendly sounding titles on these news articles! haha

Well onto continue packing....wish me luck! (and if you have any strings to pull in the typhoon department, I wouldn't mind at all this little guy simmering down just a tad before he gets to Taiwan!)


No comments

Comments and love notes welcome!