Counting Down

May 12, 2010

So my boat leaves in exactly 34 days (not that I'm counting or anything!) and I couln't be more excited! I still don't think it has hit me yet that I am going to be seeing so much of the world in only 5 short weeks and that is truly going to be an oppertunity of my lifetime. I get more and more excited every time I talk to someone new that is going to be on the boat with me or every time I get another email update from Semester at Sea. I can't even imagine how excited I'm going to be the day before I leave! Until then though, I'm working 40 hours a week here in Bryan at Anderson and Vreeland...I guess making money for later in the summer! Well I guess that's about it for now...maybe by the next time I write I'll be in the middle of the ocean!

2 comments

  1. Martin Lehman
    7:10 PM on June 1, 2010
    If you want some tips, I once took a canoe trip on the Maumee river?? Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin Lehman
    7:15 PM on June 1, 2010
    I think you mis-spelled the name of the course, I think it is " Serpent at Sea". Marty

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!